Archive of All Posts
- We have an offer for a million dollars over appraisal
- To Own Your Home, or Not
- Five tips when researching for a housing cooperative
- Retirement Home Search Requires Effort
- Who invests in commercial real estate in America?
- Homeowner Seeks To Nullify An Easement
- My partners won’t buy my share. What can I do?
- Four Tips To Find Lost Closing Statements
- Deciding If A Home Improvement Is Worthwhile
- Dealing With A Municipality Issue
- Landlord confused by agent’s rent-up procedures
- Novice investor needs help with where to start
- Home Seller Seeks Negotiation Advice
- Should a Homeowner Allow Others to Use Property
- Are real estate appraisals flawed?
- Unsold home frustrating – should we give up?
- Four money traps with home additions or remodeling
- Nine high-odd flashpoints for home condition issues
- Ten Money-Saving Tips Many Homeowners Overlook
- Is Our House A Lemon?
- Are there any disadvantages to selling a home and renting?
- Homebuyer finds foundation problem after closing
- Five critical components for investing in real estate
- Family dog discovers building defect – gets into hot water
- You need a tragedy plan when you have real estate in case an owner died unexpectedly.
- Six questions to ask yourself when changing houses
- Listing agent fumbles – can I cancel the contract?
- Tips for dealing with real estate developers
- Has the real estate market fully recovered?
- Is real estate agency law working?
- Ten flashpoints in real estate contracts
- Are real estate agents allowed to share our offer with other buyers?
- Two appraisals miles apart; What should I do?
- In real estate, what is procuring cause?
- Flip or hold real estate? A comparison
- A partnership agreement needed with inherited property
- Buy an existing new home vs. build from scratch?
- Selling packaged real estate investment vs. individual pricing
- Six tips when buying a home warranty
- Picking a real estate agent for the wrong reasons
- Should I buy a home with a standing water problem?
- Neighborhood Due Diligence Checklist
- Inheritance creates multiple choice decision
- Buyer lost a dream home and seller loses equity
- Home seller left items behind at move-out
- Variable Rate Commission Must Be Disclosed in MLS
- Do listing tactics bring the best price?
- Home seller finds buyer; who gets or keeps the commmission?
- Seller asks buyer to occupy early – a switcheroo
- Tips for testing real estate agents
- Sample Agent Deliverables
- The Impact of the New Tax Bill on Homeownership
- Five tips for dealing with an unrealistic seller
- Need to buy a vacant lot to build a house?
- Nine tips for real estate investing
- Eight Helpful Actions Homebuyers Overlook
- Five tips to buying and sharing a personal residence
- Off market listings are a bad idea
- Will the real estate market crash?
- Emotion trumps logic in home purchase dispute
- Eight tips for a relocation company executive
- buying with a buyer agent
- Pay attention to post closing occupancy when you make your offer
- Can we knock on doors near a home we like?
- Do we have to fix up the house to sell in a hot market?
- Six big real estate mistakes to avoid when listing your home
- Five tips a new real estate agent can use
- Ten Common Real Estate Scams
- Should we sell our home without an agent?
- Six tips to negotiate a brand new home purchase
- Home buyer wants to offer more than full price
- Zoning change upsets neighbors
- Five reasons it is tough to evaluate a home
- Avoiding emotional relocation turmoil
- Should we have a fifteen-year loan versus a 30-year term?
- Ten kinds of real estate agents
- One of real estate’s biggest myths
- Four steps to fill vacant retail space
- Eight tips when selecting a house sitter
- Six tips to resurrect a failed negotiation
- Three explanations for shocking HOA exit fee
- How to pick the best real estate agent from three finalists
- Thirteen tasks to check a well and septic system
- Ten costly homeowner mistakes
- Six tips to establish your home’s listing price
- Will adding solar panels affect the value of my home?
- How to predict the costs of home maintenance
- Should we sell to a home flipper?
- Should I be paying cash for a home?
- Four simple tips to improve home inspection outcomes
- Agent tells home seller not to attend the home inspection
- Anxiety plagues first-time home buyers
- What should a home seller disclose in the condition report?
- Homebuyer questions the value of a home inspection
- Our agent’s home pricing is confusing
- Seller refuses to sign a mutual release
- Four tips to find a new church location
- Eight important considerations with termite fumigation
- Four steps to a tough negotiating stance
- Four steps to handle a broken trust
- Four tips to reduce home seller anxiety
- Defeating the vague home inspection comment
- Seven answers to a home inspector’s question
- Do homebuyers have a septic tank problem?
- Is the home sellers offer real?
- Four tips to find the perfect real estate agent
- Five steps unmarried home buyers should take
- A condominium buyer alert
- Six steps to take with a low-ball offer on your home
- Eight red flags in a real estate listing presentation
- Is a dome home a risky project?
- 8 Most Common Questions About Home Inspectors
- Three options for homeowners in a weak homeowners association
- Two big reasons why home sellers shop agents
- Ten advantages for considering Aging In Place
- Real estate agent hassles home inspector
- Home seller wants to cancel the home sale
- Ten open house tips for home sellers
- Ten questions to ask when hiring a home inspector
- Ten questions to ask before hiring an HOA property management company
- Pre-closing occupancy can work
- Three relief sources with a real estate complaint
- A home inspection is not always enough
- 3 tips for a great kitchen remodel
- Make certain to include a contingency in the real estate contract
- Six tips for out-of-state landlords with a trashed home
- Five tips for a good buy on a home
- How do I convince agents my home is worth $292,000?
- Question your motives buying investment property
- Dad’s broken promise sours home renovation
- The best way to sell your share of inherited property
- Three most common home inspection misses
- Six questions to ask when choosing a mortgage counselor
- Five tips to protect your home from chipmunk damage
- Six tips to improve your real estate outcomes
- Save big frustrations, time and money – read the contract
- Are small additions to a home practical?
- The best way to sell a church property
- Are online reviews of real estate agents credible?
- Ten pros and cons of a reverse mortgage
- A ” right of first refusal ” threatens a million-dollar sale
- Put all real estate agreements in writing
- 5 myths when selling or buying a home “ As-is “
- 21 good answers to your agent interview questions
- One big reason to make a duplex your first home
- Do home sellers benefit from a tech savvy agent?
- Cash buyer seeks to hide the real purchase price
- Refinancing homeowner hobbled by appraisal issues
- Six new home inspection points costly to fix later
- Four ways to attain relief from Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Six essential elements to look for inside a house
- Five tips to spot harmful sales tactics
- Six energy cost tips to save money when buying a home
- Cash kickback on a home sale. Is it legal?
- Five common neighborhood characteristics
- Five cost cutting tips for relocation companies
- Home seller should decide list price
- Seven helpful tips for home improvements
- Four advantages of a pre-offer inspection
- Fair Housing Act and the non-payment of rent
- Four simple tax considerations for new homeowners
- Six essential qualities of a real estate agent
- Listing agent flip-flops on price
- Six essential prescriptions for a healthy real estate transaction
- Six huge real estate transaction errors. Can you spot them?
- Should my real estate agent also represent a buyer?
- Deal with inherited property issues quickly
- Eight tips for a relocated employee incurring a $90,000 loss
- Five important home condition disclosure points
- Home inspector pressured by a real estate agent
- What makes a condo warrantable vs. non-warrantable?
- Seven tips when selling partial property interests
- Appraisers evaluate appraisal management companies
- Right-of-first-refusal complicates negotiations
- Why can’t I pick my home appraiser?
- Can a home seller have two prices?
- Seven tips for buying in overheated market
- Ten facts mortgage shoppers should know
- Bully real estate agent and RESPA
- Low appraisal not disclosed to homebuyer
- Tree trimming thorny issue between neighbors
- Multiple choices improve consumer experience
- I want out of the sales contract
- Six tips on when to restore, or replace vintage home components
- Fallen tree concerns next-door neighbor
- Can an agent legally work for both parties and earn both commissions?
- Eight tips for rent-to-own homebuyers
- Staging a successful real estate proposal
- Home seller agrees to pre-closing occupancy
- Property owner questions eminent domain offer
- Neighbors look to sue a sloppy neighbor
- Which real estate agent to choose?
- Five tips to evaluate income property
- Five tips to vet a shared driveway
- Should home sellers consider an auction sale?
- Listing tactics of real estate agent under fire
- When do home sellers disclose a murder?
- Young homebuyers torn between relatives
- Are “get rich in real estate” seminars worth the money?
- Repercussions of the real estate meltdown still with us
- Does a gaggle of hobos affect property values?
- Ten tips to find and keep a good handyman
- Is shadow inventory a problem for investors?
- Help a family conflict with mediation and data
- Have a plan when selling a home
- Novice homebuyer first attempt disappointing
- Five tips for companies to reduce relocation costs
- Water rights for property owners
- Ten tips to avoid tenant complaints
- Seven costly mistakes of new real estate investors
- Profit with adaptive reuse
- How real estate relocation companies work
- Relocation brings a pay raise, and challenges.
- Producing the best real estate agent referrals
- Ten tips for checking out a septic system
- Successful rezoning property requires a plan
- Home bidding war is homeseller’s dream
- Home seller questions agent ethics
- Nine downsizing tips for seniors
- Hot market changes agent behavior
- Pros and cons with different housing lifestyles
- Is a home trade-in a good idea?
- Sell our home now? Or wait until summer?
- Consider mediation in real estate disputes
- Before you become a real estate investor
- Best start for first-time homebuyers
- Can a rookie real estate agent be a good choice?
- Siblings dispute inherited real estate
- When a lawyer’s fee is four times higher than quoted
- Ten helpful listing contract tips
- 8 tips to find a good real estate attorney
- Violation of HOA rules creates conflict
- How to pick the right custom home builder
- When a condominium is not a condominium
- Ten tips toward a quality offer on a home
- Rent-back clause prevents financial disaster
- Agency concept in law. Is your real estate agent a secret agent?
- 7 prepping tips for home showings
- 7 reasons loan pre-approval is smart strategy
- Home seller seeks move-out advice
- Ten great tips to start your home search
- 7 critical home condition items
- Is homeownership right for us?
- Knowing how real estate works
- Police calls are interfering with our home sale
- How to pick a real estate agent to sell your home
- Four great tips to negotiate home offer
- Home buyers question error in agent thinking
- 8 good tips to renew older apartments
- The best tips to prepare your home “for sale”
- Tips for picking a good home inspector
- Can seller counter a full-price offer?
- Is radon gas harmful, or not?
- 13 “red flags” that affect home values
- 5 important tips when considering cooperative housing
- Timing your retirement home purchase
- Get the facts before deeding your house to the bank
- Senior housing options offer challenges
- 9 tactics not found on a due diligence list
- Full service real estate vs. FSBO
- Understanding the real estate “buyers agent” fee
- 7 tips for discovering the best use for property
- Selling a nice home in a distressed neighborhood
- Building a real estate investment team
- Elderly seller avoids remodeling
- The benefits of owning small apartment buildings
- Contractual error costly for real estate agent
- Passing time can change property usage
- Utility bill increase squeezes tenants
- Using the same agent when downsizing
- Can a real estate transaction be illegal?
- How to raise rents
- To move or not to move… the house?
- Real estate rehab gone wild – the options?
- How can one tell which run-down area is best?
- Multi-area home search requires work
- Compare building a new home to buying a pre-owned home
- Sleuthing a real estate issue – your personal reality game
- Developer track record important in housing projects
- Converting the garage to living space
- Water management issues can be dicey with neighbors
- Occupancy at closing is risky for home seller
- A senior housing dilemma
- Presto! Change a one family home into a two family home
- A perfect storm – How to create poor real estate decisions
- A home seller’s checklist
- Who should own rental property?
- Mortgage loan approvals can be confusing
- Dealing with “condition issues” when selling your home
- Considerations in remodeling an old farm house
- A smart way to pick a neighborhood
- How to deal with a dirt basement floor
- To sue, or not to sue? A prickly decision
- How to protect your home equity in a divorce
- How to handle occupancy after closing a home sale
- Home inspections go wrong in more ways than one
- How to determine which items to leave when selling a home
- Overcoming a real estate inspection defect
- The best place to make a real estate investment
- “Madder than a wet hen”
- 5 tips for singles buying first home
- Are your hands tied trying to close your real estate transaction?
- 6 good tips to prepare for an offer on your home
- Selling your home? Be certain to check out the competition.
- Real estate agent puts commission at risk
- Buying a home? Avoid risking your earnest money deposit.
- 5 “pick a broker” tips for new agents.
- Beware of loan modification scams
- Why the “Home Lookers List” is hard to obtain.
- The best method to value small business property.
- Why some commercial real estate ends up like this?
- Selling church property requires expertise.
- Moving into your home day!
- The risk of borrowing money from your parents.
- 5 best tips for newbie roommates renting.
- Making adjustments indispensable when valuating property.
- Todays three choices to find your real estate agent.
- 5 best home buying tips in a sellers market.
- Expertise required in evaluating investment property.
- Get foreclosure facts before going ahead.
- 4 smart tips about home price reductions.
- Buying commercial property for use as personal storage.
- Calculating the risk of owning two homes.
- Evaluating an unsolicited proposal requires work.
- Is your neighbor committing mortgage fraud?
- Challenging real estate tax assessment can be risky.
- “For Sale” sign installed without permission.
- Pay attention when planning concrete driveways
- Solving a real estate “Cold Case”.
- Making a home offer right the first time.
- Land Contracts are a viable home financing option
- 3 Tips To Master Evaluating A Home
- Tips To Make Finishing Your Basement Pay
- Tips For Evaluating Vacant Land
- The Mystery Of The Defective Dryer Vent
- Home Seller Not Obligated To Home Buyer Offer
- Reaffirming A Mortgage After Bankruptcy
- Strategies On Choosing A General Contractor
- The Respectable Outcome For Homeowners In The Real Estate Meltdown
- The Downside To Tough Negotiations
- A Remodel Can Create An Undesirable Floor Plan
- New Home Buyer Frustrated With Sewer Problems
- Buying Homes With Prices This Low
- 5 Renovating Tips In Rundown Neighborhoods
- Are Savings Possible Combining Adjoining Tax Parcels
- Participating In The Foreclosure Market
- What To Expect From Your Agent As A Buyer
- Homeowner Mulls Trading Part Of Lot With Neighbor
- Home Buyer’s Offer Always Beaten
- Five Secrets To Improve Results Before You List Your Home
- Checking Out Private Mortgage Insurance Fraud
- Dumping Private Mortgage Insurance In This Market
- Homebuilder Puts Screws To Customer
- Ten Best Tips For Home Sellers
- Ten Best Homebuyer Tips
- Appraising Your Home’s Offer
- Parties In Realty Contract Dispute
- Terminate a listing agreement
- Throwing The Bathtub Out With The Bathwater
- Hidden Property Value Found In Homes Large Lot
- Can A Home Be Too Clean?
- Renting Rooms To Friends: Pros and Cons
- Value Of Property In Foreclosure
- The Future In Realty Brokerage
- How To Challenge Home Appraisers
- Real Estate Agent Refuses To Cooperate
- Real Estate Short Sales Can Be Confusing
- Our Home Is Underwater – What Should We Do?
- Is Buying A Foreclosure Risky?
- Top 10 Real Estate Myths
- How Real Estate Works
- How To manage buying or selling a home
- Should I Own A Home?
- Timing Your Real Estate Move
- Real estate agency – What is it?
- Evaluating the risk of owning two homes
- The real estate agent working environment
- Tax Considerations When You Buy Or Sell A Home
- How To Choose A Home Builder
- What Is A Real Estate Transferee?
- So, you’ve been transferred
- For Real Estate Relocation Counselors
- Satisfying contract contingencies
- Mortgage loan pre-approval
- The accepted offer
- The best method to receive an offer on your home
- Negotiating for home sellers
- 8 tips to find the right home mortgage
- Determining a home’s value
- Finding the right real estate agent
- The listing agreement
- Showing Your Home To A Buyer
- Viewing a potential new home, smartly…
- Real estate negotiation for home buyers
- The offer to purchase
- The Rules Of The Real Estate Game
- Well and Septic Systems In Your Home
- A home’s condition is critical
- The pros and cons of housing lifestyles
- Fair Housing Law
- Home Buying Contingencies
- When To Clean up, Paint up, Fix up Your Home
- Home Inspections
- The “Red Flags” Of Real Estate
- A successful home seller closing
- A successful buyer closing
- How to get good referrals in real estate
- Moving out of your home
- Radon Gas In Your Home?
big utility bill increases
build a new home
build new home or buy new home
build real estate wealth
choosing a real estate agent
converting land use
costly real estate mistakes
file a complaint
find a good real estate agent
finding a real estate agent
flip or hold real estate
get rich in real estate
get rich quick seminars
how to negotiate a home sale
how to pick your agent
inherited property issues
inherited property needs partnership agreement
landlord up-charge may be illegal.
move-in before closing
new real estate agent
owning two homes
partnership agreement with inheritance
pick a real estate agent
picking a real estate agent
pick my agent
Poor listing tactics
pricing a home
radon gas information
real estate agency law
real estate complaint
sell before you buy
seller condition report
understanding a utility bill